Who's The Best Spiderman?


The first Spiderman was Tobey Maguire, and his first Spiderman film came out 2002.
Image result for tobey maguire spiderman

Some people say that he's the best Spiderman actor so far.

Related image

He was also in Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3. Many people have said that Spiderman 2 is the best Spiderman movie out of all six, although Spiderman 3 was ranked as the worst and called a "monstrosity." I don't think that I've watched any of those movies, so I can't really rank them. :)

The next Spiderman was Andrew Garfield, who played Spiderman in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Image result for andrew garfield spiderman

I think I have watched his movies before, but I don't remember anything that happened... But people have said that they don't like the character's attitude and how arrogant he is, but in the spider man comics, it shows Spiderman as extremely arrogant until Gwen dies.



The most recent Spiderman actor is Tom Holland, my favorite! I watched Spiderman: Homecoming and I loved it so much and I can't wait for the next movie! His acting was so good in this one.


Image result for tom holland spider man homecoming

The movie shows him actually being a normal teen, which I think is missing in most hero movies. But anyways, who do you think is the best Spiderman? :)

Comments